Friday, September 07, 2007

One Year Old!

We celebrated a week early on a camping trip with Denise's family. She turned one with a bit of fuss on our part, but surprisingly, little on hers.



Grandma and Grandpa Kruger are making her into a camper with her very own camp chair!




On her actual birthday, Dwayne and I took her to ToysRUs to get her a tricycle, which she will need to grow into. For now, she loves being pushed in it. After the purchase, we went to a local park where Daddy pushed her in the swing and we watched ducks swim in the pond. She slept all the way home! A perfect birthday for a one year old....and her parents.

Denise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karla said that your baby was adorable. I have to agree.
I also agree with your comment about a "World without Scott Becker." Thank you so much for thinking of me with flowers. That was so very thoughtful, and so very unexpected. I will be at the service in Seattle along with Karla's mom and dad. I look forward to meeting you then. Janet (Scott's mom.)